Applications are invited from suitably qualified Teaching and Non–Teaching members of staff at the Kwara State University, who might wish to make a career in Publishing, to appear for an interview for academic staff training to undertake Master Degree in Publishing at Oxford University. United Kingdom.
Candidates must possess:
- SSCE/GCE O’ Level or its equivalent with at least five (5) Credits including English and Mathematics.
- First Degree in from a recognized University with a minimum of Second Class (Honours) Upper Division.
- Confirmation of Appointment at Kwara State University.
Interview Date: Tuesday 29th August, 2017 for selection of candidate by the Committee.
Interview Time: 11.00 p.m.
Venue: Council Chambers, KWASU.
- If a Non – Teaching staff is duly selected, he or she must be willing to convert to academic cadre
- A duly selected Teaching staff must be willing to change to academic career in Publishing.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward 15 hard copies each of their applications, photocopies of their credentials and current Curriculum Vitae which should contain the following:
- Full names (Surname Last in Block Letters)
- Post Applied for
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their ages
- Place of Birth
- Nationality and State of Origin (if Nigerian)
- Local Government Area
- Contact address
- Permanent Home address
- GSM Numbers and e-mail address
- Institution(s) Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with Dates
- Work Experience with Dates
- Number of Publications
- Present Employment Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees (two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields) who must be requested by the applicants to forward Confidential Reports on them directly to the Registrar, indicating the post applied for.
All applications should be addressed to the Registrar, Kwara State University, Malete, P.M.B 1530, Ilorin.
The post applied for should be indicated in the left side corner of the sealed envelope containing the application.
All applications and referees’ reports should be submitted not later than Friday 25th August, 2017.